Peso Piddy -AleXis TeXas (Instrumental)

Up and coming producer Peso Piddy has worked with various artists such as Ace Hood, Lil Wyte, OG CHE$$, Joe Cool, Slick Pulla, King Louie and Lil Keke to name a few; when he approached me to collaborate on an instrumental project it was an easy decision to choose yes. In my opinion good production is the key to having a good piece of music, I have to commend Peso Piddy for consistently putting out good work and releasing this for free.
We both share an infatuation for thick woman and the chopped and lean inspired feel of this instrumental made me instantly think of Texas, which in turn made me think of one of my favorite adult actresses the perfectly thick Alexis Texas (pictured above, Google her if your not familiar). 
I present to you "AleXis TeXas" (Instrumental) for FREE. Check below for a stream and download. If you are an artist feel free to create with this, if your like me just sit back and enjoy the vibes.



This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Peso Piddy -AleXis TeXas (Instrumental)”