Alchemist ft. Migos and Mac Miller - Jabroni


*Steps to podium* "I hereby announce my retirement as a rap blogger. Pipe it up!" I started this website five years ago simply because I loved music and I wanted to provide a platform to spread the various content that I truly enjoyed. Alchemist recently released the greatest rap song of all time and I feel like there is nothing left for me to post going forward. Nothing will ever top this and I have accepted that. The genre of rap will never be able to progress to a level above that of "Jabroni" which features Migos and Mac Miller. The eloquent lyrics of the Migos is unrivaled by anyone in the rap game other than Mac. The Alchemist produced instrumental is minimalistic yet beautiful and works perfectly with the various laid back flows displayed throughout. Just remember, if you put the hustle in you will make a lotta fuckin millions. 

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 19, 2015. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply